Labour for the Long Term is launching a guest blog to promote discussion on how Labour can do more to tackle extreme risks and incorporate long term thinking into policymaking.
Our blog is open to submissions relevant to tackling extreme risks, promoting long term thinking in Westminster, and improving the long term future. Read more about our focus areas up Labour for the Long Term in our Labourlist article.
Please read our submission guidelines before submitting your piece.
Themes and topics:
- We are looking for posts relevant to LLT’s focus areas of tackling extreme risks and promoting long term thinking in policymaking.
- Submissions that are not relevant to LLT’s focus areas are unlikely to be published
- For ideas on briefings relevant to LLT’s focus areas, we recommend exploring our briefings page or reading our Labourlist article.
- Please ensure submissions are no longer than 5000 words
- Submissions should be original, and not overly derivative of other authors' work
- If your submission is written in response to another article, please provide a link to it in your submission
- Please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org in google doc format with the submission heading ‘blogsubmission’
- We aim to respond to submissions within one week and will get back to you with the next steps for the editing process.
Submissions we can’t accept:
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that's promotional for a company or organisation.
- Anything that's offensive or inaccurate.
If you have any questions about your submission or the guest blog, please get in touch at